The Manufacturing Services Division is a provider of Heavy Engineering Services to the mining, marine and construction industries, specialising in the design, manufacture and commissioning of winch, winder, and ancillary equipment across multiple disciplines (Mechanical, Structural, Hydraulic, Electrical).
We are committed to being an industry leader in the supply of quality reliable equipment. Our strong and proven reputation in the industry, as quality manufacturers of winch and winder equipment, is underpinned by our skilled tradespersons, technicians and engineers working closely together to ensure that all client requirements are consistently delivered according to customer specification and requirements.
The Manufacturing Services Division stocks an extensive supply of spare components and assemblies providing an efficient manufacture timeframe for its customers.
Our Heavy Engineering services capability delivered through our Workshop Facility includes:
- Heavy Equipment Manufacture
- Fabrication (including sub-arc)
- Fitting & Machining (large machine capacity)
- Surface Treatment (Blasting, Painting and Galvanising)
- Structure Treatment (Stress Relieving and Normalising)
- Equipment Overhauls and rebuilds
- Equipment modification and commissioning
Delivering proven quality services & equipment:
AWH maintains a quality management system that is aligned to the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand Quality Management Systems standard (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008). This standard supports the engineering, design, manufacture and commissioning off all equipment, including the internal function of the organisation enabling the manufactured equipment to be fully certified to industry standards.
AWH’s Quality Management System is managed and maintained to ensure robust and reliable systems and processes are implemented in the manufacture of equipment and that they are aligned with AWH’s Quality Policy. The policy commits to:
- Setting quality standards through the establishment of key result areas, key performance indicators, and critical success factors, and monitoring performance against those standards
- Delivering outstanding program and project services to customers through the engagement of highly skilled professionals
- Applying robust management processes that are standardised, effectively implemented and maintained across the organisation and are consistent, achieving desired quality outcomes
- Promoting customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Providing professional development training to employees.
To discuss how our team can help you with Manufacturing Services, please Contact Us